The Phil & Teds Vibe is a premium pushchair which can be used as a single pushchair for one child, or by simply adding the Vibe double Kit (sold separately) the Vibe transforms into an inline tandem buggy!
Parents will love the super sleek and stylish design of the Vibe, combined with its superb adaptability. The Vibe is suitable from birth to 6 years, which means you are getting great longevity out of this buggy. The Vibe weighs 12kg, so is not the lightest of pushchairs, but the weight gives it great stability and the ability to transform into a an inline tandem. The main seat unit in the Vibe can be used by a child up to a maximum weight of 20kg.
Comfort and Practicality
The Vibe comes complete with a 5-point padded safety harness to keep your little one secure when out and about in their pushchair, the harness is fully adjustable to grow with your child. The seat unit itself is spacious and features a removable padded seat liner for extra cushioned comfort.
The seat can be adjusted to multiple reclining positions, from fully upright for looking around at the world, a medium recline for relaxing or a fully lay-flat position perfect for newborns. There is a padded bumper bar for extra safety, but this can be easily removed if not required.
The sun canopy / hood on the Vibe is good size, and will give generous shade coverage from the sun. The Vibe shopping basket is large, and is perfect for keeping your changing bag or a bag of shopping. Something to be aware of though is that if using the Vibe with a double kit (second seat), the child in that seat will take up some of the basket space with their feet, so access maybe more difficult. The Vibe pushchair does not come with a raincover included, this is sold separately, but is a definite must have accessory.
The handle bar on the Vibe is a single foam padded handle for comfort while pushing your buggy. The handle bar height can be fully adjusted at the touch of a button. Taller and shorter parents will be pleased to hear that the handle has 3 different height position options.
The Vibe is suitable for use in urban or country environments thanks to its 3 pneumatic tyres. The 3 large tyres on the Vibe help it to glide and manoeuvre easily in most environments. For urban use and use on smooth surfaces, such as around the shops, keep the front wheel on 'swivel' mode. If you come across more uneven terrain such as gravel, cobbles or sand, then simply switch the front wheel to the 'locked' position allowing for easy peasy manoeuvring.
The Vibe features a one touch brake which is located on the main handle bar…no more scuffed shoes!
The Vibe is very easy to fold, simply make sure that you position the handle in the fully upright position, and make sure your front wheel is in 'swivel' mode. Then apply the brakes, which are located in the centre of the handle bar, and then undo the black clasps one on the right hand side of the buggy and one on the left halfway down the frame.
Next, press down the secondary lock which is in red next to the black clasp on the left hand side. The Vibe will now start to collapse and fold down, make sure there is nothing in your shopping basket stopping it from folding fully. Once folded you can then apply the black clasps at the side of the buggy to lock it in place.
The Vibe can also be folded with the the double kit seat in place on the rear of the buggy, although it is not as compact as without.
As mentioned earlier the Vibe is great as a single buggy, but is also designed to be a super inline tandem too. With the addition of the Phil & Teds Vibe Double Kit seat (sold separately), the Vibe transforms into a super adaptable pushchair for two!
Below are the options for use with your Vibe buggy:
- Newborn - The Vibe can be used from birth using the lay-flat seat on the pushchair, or with the use of the phil & teds peanut bassinet or phil & teds or Maxi Cosi car seats with adapters.
- Toddler - The Vibe can be used for a toddler using the main seat unit.
- Newborn & Toddler - The Vibe can be used for a new born and a toddler, with the newborn in the main seat unit in a lay-flat position, and the toddler in the double kit seat positioned on the front of the Vibe.
- 2 Toddlers - Two toddlers can use the Vibe buggy with one in the front seat, and one in the double kit seat positioned at the rear of the buggy.
- Suitable from newborn up to 6 years
- Weight: 12kg
- Smart Handle - multi position adjust
- one-touch park brake
- Multi position ezy seat - from lie flat newborn to upright 6 year old.
- Multi position sunhood to shield the paparazzi flash! Smart fold - fold with double kit attached
- Aluminium Frame
- Fabric: Tough, Washable & waterproof (300 d)
- width - 64cm/25cm
- folded - 76cmx56cmx22cm 29.9x22x8.6cm (wheels off)
- Max load: single positions 25kg/55lbs, single & toddler 40kg/88lbs 15kg/33lbs in rear